The flag of Armenia.
Source: Drawn by SKopp.
| Public domain
|| REPUBLIC OF ARMENIA
LAW ON COPYRIGHT AND NEIGHBORING RIGHTS - full text (.pdf)
Article 6. Works which are not considered as an object of copyright
The following are not an object of Copyright:
- works of folklore;
- communications on daily news or on current events that are press information;
- official documents (laws, decisions, decrees, etc.) as well as their official translations;
- state emblems and signs (flags, coats of arms (armorial bearings), medals (decorations), monetary signs, etc.);
- results obtained by technical means without the intervention of human creative activity.
- Copyright shall not extend to ideas, principles, methods, ceremonies (rituals), procedures, views (viewpoints), systems, proposed solutions, and discoveries of objectively existing phenomena.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||00:25, 2 June 2009||0 × 0 (313 bytes)||Jack Phoenix (talk | contribs)|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
The following 2 pages link to this file: